Find me here

Hi there & thanks for visiting my blog ! I hope you will like what you see !

Interested in seeing more ? Simply click on the links below (or the small buttons in the upper right corner) to see my other profiles and pages !

zondag 22 mei 2016

 photo post-mark.png

Mini postcards

Hello again 😄

Here is another post from me ... I will try to be as regular as I can, but please bear with me as I am trying to get organized 😄. For now I will be sharing pictures mostly.

I plan to do more videos too ... I just have to figure out a better way of how to record them with my "non-professional" equipment 😉. I will probably find more tricks to do craft recordings as I go along ...

Today I would like to share my newly made mini post-cards, with a quote on them that I personally like a lot, because it is so true !

"Writing is a way to taste life twice, in the moment and in retrospect"

I have found that quote online this weekend and I instantly knew that I would like to use it on some cards !!!

And because I still had some room next to the little cards, I also printed a bookmark on the same page :)



Thanks for having stopped by and hope to see you around !

Love & hugs,
xxx
Coco Mojo



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme