Find me here

Hi there & thanks for visiting my blog ! I hope you will like what you see !

Interested in seeing more ? Simply click on the links below (or the small buttons in the upper right corner) to see my other profiles and pages !

woensdag 25 mei 2016

 photo post-mark.png

Flipbook with old craft envelopes

Hi everyone !

After having watched a few tutorials on YouTube about how to make a flipbook, I decided to give it a first try myself.

I knew I had some very old craft envelopes somewhere around, that I don't like to use any longer for sending mail to my pals, because they are much too light and tear too easily ...

So, I decided to create my first flip book with them and below you can see the finished result.







You can also have a look at my Youtube video here, but you will have to forgive me my odd English accent and my trembling voice 😉 

Thanks for having visited my blog and hope to see you around !

Love & hugs,
Coco Mojo

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme